Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Changes of Person and Music

First off

The name of the song I have picked is "Our Own Pretty Ways" by First Aid Kit.

I picked this song because of a meaning I believe it shares with life, order, and chaos. The key word this all focuses on is 'change'. The changes in one's life and one's own person over time. No one person ever stays the same forever. Similar perhaps, but not the same. The changes of a person are guaranteed as they grow older and experience life, which this known fact gives a sense of order. The way someone changes though can be different depending on the person and how they react to the experience they had. Change always has a sense of chaos. People have changed from better to worse to better to better.
"For we all change in our own ways, in our own pretty ways" is the chorus to the song above and I feel it is in tune with how change in one's life really is. Just since the beginning of college I know I and many others I knew from high school have changed. Some for the better, others not.
Either way, this is my piece picked to show life, order, and chaos.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, we are constantly changing. There are many major changes in the way we think from infancy, to childhood, to adulthood and many smaller times of change in between. These changes make up who we are as a person.

    ReplyDelete